Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekly Confessions (5/19-25)

Alright, here are this week's weekly confessions.

While I love my boys, I'm not missing them while they're at my mom's.

Zach has not set foot in our house since last Friday morning, and he thinks he's spending his entire summer break at my mom's house - and I'm tempted to let him.

I put off cleaning yesterday until John called to say he was on his way home from work.

I've had coffee all day for the past week.

I have not worked out at all this week even though I wake up every morning and say I am going to.

I can't remember the last time I cleaned my bathroom, I cleaned the boys' a week ago and need to do so again... maybe tomorrow.

As much as I love my best friend I really don't want to wear my bridesmaid gown.

I only cooked for my husband 2 nights last week.

I still feel awkward laying in bed with him by myself.

Unless I'm getting ready to take Bella out of the house I haven't bothered to dress her in the past week, she's just been in diapers.

I'm doing the several days in a row wearing the same pjs all day long deal again.

I'm pretty positive Kappy got fleas at my mom's but I told John no when he asked.

I told John I had a headache and needed a nap Sunday so that he would deal with the fighting boys while we were all at my mom's so I wouldn't have to.

No comments: