Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Should I Feel Guilty?

I'm having my first child free non-school related night out tonight. My best friend is having her bridal shower tonight, and she has stressed over and over, do not bring Bella. She's been bugging me about wanting to see her before she moves to Texas, so I thought I would maybe bring Bella tonight that way things'll be easier on John and so she could see Bella. Well, my friend said no. (Which really makes me wonder what'll be going on...)
But I don't feel excited about this kid free night and I feel I should be. I feel guilty being away from Bella like this. And then to top things off I feel guiltier because I want to call my friend and back out. Which I so can't do since I'm one of the bridesmaids and her oldest and best friend.

No comments: