Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, November 29, 2010

I don’t think…

I don’t think that I seriously have anything funny or witty to post today.

Seriously.

Me brain, it be tapped. lol Between Ryan and Belly my head is tired and done.

We put the tree and it’s lights up yesterday. Hopefully tonight we’ll actually decorate, it just depends on how Zach does with his homework. His homework was a journal to write in every day of Thanksgiving break. Did I know about it? No, not till this morning. Do I think it’s a stupid assignment? Yes. I get it, she wants them to write more to get practice, but come on, how many kids will even be home to work on it, and how many parents will remember it to take out of town with them. Screw that. I have better things to do with my kids during their breaks. But yeah… tonight we have to do a week’s worth of journal entries. Joy. I don’t even know what he did most of last week since he wasn’t even home for most of the week.

Yes, we are still teething. Yes, it still sucks.

Lastly, here is my black and white photo entry for the Paper Mama blog Photo Challenge this week:

5085242350_8096c64354

DSCN7036 copy

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Look at those eyelashes!!

Tezzie said...

Wow...just look at those eyes!!! Great b/w...and, love the point of view!

Moments and Impressions said...

I love this picture... binky in!

Anonymous said...

Great post. Can’t wait to read the next ones :)

Anonymous said...

Како Војвода, јас сум секогаш за пребарување на интернет страници кои може да ми помогне. Ви благодариме Леле! Ви благодариме! Отсекогаш сум посакувал да пишувам во мојот сајт нешто слично. Може ли да се земе дел од твојот пост на мојот блог?