Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh, look, I’m AWESOME!

DSCN9057 copy 3 copy

Mommy got her Christmas card photo.
Who’s the bomb? I’m the bomb. Bow before me.

So, today it snowed.
DSCN9028 copy
Then it stopped and it all melted and went away.

Then Belly had the pukes and refused to nap.
(Did I mention she was up till close to two last night… ?)

Next, I let the Belly play with Christmas lights…
DSCN9046 copy
Yes, just so I could take pictures of her playing with them…

Got the boys (she screamed for Ryan from the time she saw the school till he got in the van). Worked on homework with the boys. Cleaned. Cooked.

Last, I took pictures of three kiddos together in hopes I’d get at least one good one. (See picture at top of post) Here are a few others of the three of them:
DSCN9058 copy
DSCN9060 copy
DSCN9061 copy

No comments: