Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, May 25, 2009

I have no schedule and I REALLY need one!

Okay, its been a month and Bella still has no schedule, not even a vague one. Now, to make matters worse, mine and Ryan's whole schedule is thrown out of whack since Zach is out for the summer. Our schedule revolved around Zach's school schedule. Plus Zach was on a whole different schedule than us! We eat lunch around 11 or 11:30, Zach eats lunch at 12:30. Ryan lays down for nap at 12ish, Zach doesn't lay down until 1. This doesn't seem like a big deal, except how am I supposed to get anything accomplished juggling two children's different schedules and a baby with NO schedule?! It should only take a week or two to get the boys on one set schedule, but Bella just doesn't want one, but by God, I'm going to try. I am sick to death of how messy my house has gotten, and trust me, if it gets to the point I can't stand that means its a huge mess.

No comments: