Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why Isn't Angry Mom Gone Already?!

I could seriously cry. I'm sick to death of her and want her gone. And trust me, so do the boys.

Before getting pregnant with Miss Bella I was a very even tempered sort of person, sure my temper would occasionally flare up, but not unprovoked. And very very rarely did I take my anger out on my boys. While I do believe in spankings, I do not believe in yelling or screaming at my children. When I became pregnant I became very moody, like with huge mood swings, and since I couldn't punish the boys when they misbehaved, I couldn't chase them down or anything, and they knew it, they would act horrible when their dad wasn't home. Thus, I ended up yelling at them... a lot. I was no fun at all for them to be around.
One of the things I was looking forward to about not being pregnant was getting my moods back to normal. As a matter of fact, it was one of the main things I was looking forward to. But I'm still this huge emotional wreck. It takes very little to set off my temper, and not much more to have me yelling at them. I hate it. If I'm depressed in any way its because of this. I miss being me, and I know the boys miss me too.

This stinks.

No comments: