Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Picture of the Day: "Finding Her Voice"

Bella's a pretty even-tempered baby, and up until very recently if she cried over something it wasn't very loud and more like whimpering. Well, middle of last week she discovered she can scream while crying, and let me tell you what, that girl has a set of pipes on her. I no longer have to leave doors open when I lay her down so I can hear when she wakes, even with my bedroom door shut and the hallway door shut and the tv on in the living room I can hear her scream all the way in the kitchen. Its driving Ryan crazy, especially since he spends most of the day playing in Zach's room which is across from mine. If I don't get her the minute she starts he'll come to me and say "Mommy go get that baby now! I can't hear my shows!"

No comments: