Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Well, of course.

So I was looking back through my blog and found my Picture of the Day from April 17th titled "Who Are You?" . The post goes over my wondering of who Bella will be, what she'll look like, what her personality will be and so on, and how I felt like I just really needed to know then. How stupid was that?
Bella is Bella and has been Bella since the first time I laid eyes on her. I can't imagine her looking any other way, its inconceivable. Her looks suit her personality and her personality suits her looks. She's perfect the way she is, and without having met her I could in no way have predicted who she would be. If I had been able to, where would the fun, joy, and surprise have been? I'm glad I had no idea who she is, its so much more fun figuring it out one day, look, noise, and cuddle at a time.

No comments: