Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Knew it was too good to be true.

Ryan has been loving his Bella baby. He thinks she's the most wonderful thing ever. This has really thrown me and John off since Ryan's been pretty anti-baby since we sat him down and explained pregnancy and baby to him when we told the boys I was having a baby. But we've seen Ryan's turn around in thought as a blessing. We were dreading Ryan meeting the baby and having him around her, but instead of being the monster we were expecting he's been wonderful with her.
That is until this morning...
Bella had a bad night, well, no, I had a bad night, Bella seemed to enjoy it. We were so sure she'd sleep even better than usual last night since she didn't get her whole afternoon nap and was up late, but no. She slept for about an hour, just enough to get John and me good and asleep, then she woke up and refused to go back to sleep for more than 30-40 minutes at a time. She kept this up until around 4 - 4:30 am, and of course I was the one up with her since John has work today and I have nothing except watching her and Ryan.
Well, she woke up at 6:30 for her morning feeding. She ate and was 1/2 way done when Ryan came in bed to snuggle me and Bella. He did good for about 5 minutes then told me he was ready to get up and eat. Since John hadn't left yet I told him to go ask his daddy to make him a bowl of cereal. Wrong thing to say apparently... He started crying and bouncing and re-woke up the just fallen asleep Bella. Bella then started crying so I told Ryan to leave my room now if he couldn't act big. He left and John made him cereal, and I nursed Bella again and got her back to sleep.
I guess I dozed off because the next thing I know Ryan is screaming from the kitchen "Mommy I'm done!" over and over. So I get up go in the kitchen and get him out of his chair. He pops his thumb in his mouth goes to Zach's room tells me to turn Stitch back on and then tells me to go away I'm not his mommy anymore.

No comments: