Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday?

This Friday has not been "good." I'm tired and cranky, Ryan wouldn't fall asleep until 1:30 last night and then insisted on getting up at his regular time of 5:30. I've been working on a board siggy, but stupid PSE keeps crashing for some reason, and what's worse is I'm almost done with it! I have another request to fill after that and tons of host invites I want to get done before Miss Bella arrives. (The requests and invites I don't mind doing at all its just getting this board siggy done and having PSE crash on me constantly that makes me want to throw my computer across the room.) I constantly have to stop what I'm doing to go pee, I feel like I still have to go even after I've gone! My debit and credit cards were declined at the gas station this morning so I have to pray that I have enough gas to get me from school, to John's work to get money, and then on to a gas station. Also, when I went to drop off Ryan at my mom's Zach was up (he slept over - he's on Spring Break) and they started fighting over a stupid army man as soon as they saw each other! Gah, what a day, and its only 1/2 way through.

No comments: