Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I miss my boys.

I miss my boys. I've been looking forward to this week for about a month now. Zach's on Spring Break and so my mom took them both up to Arkansas to visit my grandparents for a few days. It was supposed to be for the whole week, but since they are more than likely inducing me next Monday she didn't want to be gone the whole week so she could help me get things ready. I was angry that they were cutting their trip short because I was so looking forward to having a whole quiet kid free week, more than likely my last until Miss Bella is quite a bit older. But now I'm so bored and I miss my boys so much. I didn't even make it a whole day. I was home for just a few hours yesterday before I started getting lonely and even wishing to have to go break up a fight or something between those two heathens. Now today I have no classes due to a sick teacher and another teacher going to a conference and I have no one to play with! For once I would have been home, on a non-weekend, at the same time as both boys. We could have gone to the zoo or the park or done something, and they aren't even home! Instead I get to sit around bored. I'm planning on doing some cleaning, but John doesn't want me doing a lot. This blows.

No comments: