Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting a little nervous

Tomorrow is the big day. Okay, not the big BIG day, but its still pretty darn big. Tomorrow's the day that lets me know if the BIG day Monday gets to happen or not. My doctor will be checking to see if I'm dilated any or not (which by the way hurts) tomorrow. And if I am even a teeny bit I get to be induced Monday, if I'm not then no induction. I'm so so ready to have Miss Bella out. If he says I can't get induced I am going to break down and cry in his office. I'm trying to stay positive, I mean I'm 38 weeks, I have to be at least a little dilated right? Right?! I've worked this up into this huge huge thing in my mind, because so much hinges on it. It doesn't make me bad to want her out, it makes me very very pregnant and uncomfy.

No comments: