Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Despite what my mom always said…

A neat bed does not make for a neat room.
DSCN0638 copy

Sad part, that’s actually pretty clean for their room.

See, it’s gotten to the point where I refuse to clean up the boys’ room. They’re big enough to do it themselves. They spent all of last Thursday cleaning their room (as they do every Thursday or they can’t do sleepovers on the weekend) and then since Ryan was grounded Friday I made him clean it up some more by himself. They both did sleepover last weekend, but came home a few hours on Saturday while my parents went out somewhere and in those few hours they destroyed their room again.

Yesterday I washed their bedding and remade their beds, thinking, hey even if the room is slightly on the messy side, having neat beds will make it look a little better. Or at least that’s what my mom always told us growing up.

Yeah… it still looks messy.

No comments: