Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Scrapbooking (5/22)

I’ve got SEVEN pages I could share this week. But, I don’t think I will share all seven, maybe just four or five. I’ll link the rest of them at the bottom so, if you want to, you can see them also.

Before I share my pages this week I have some sad news (dealing with scrapbooking) to share. I decided that it was time for me to step down from the Shabby Princess Pre-Team. It wasn’t an easy decision at all, I love working with SP and the other ladies on the team. But after a year I felt I was ready to try my hand at applying to other teams again. I actually started missing the energy and pace needed to keep up with multiple designers at once. SP was lovely about all of it, and as I told her, she is hands-down the nicest designer I’ve worked with.

Now… this week’s pages!

SP_Clementine_Trish1
made with this week's Product Spotlight on the Shabby Shoppe blog, CLEMENTINE

bothwrong
made with Kristen Cronin-Barrow's Here Comes Trouble (lift – loose copy – of my friend Kellie’s layout Stay Little)

90-Days
made with Gina Marie Huff's Every{DAY} Life the Kit

because
made with Sahlin Studio's This Moment elements, and Grunge and Valorie Wibbens So I Never Forget Page Protectors

The other pages from this week are 32 Songs, My Belly Pie, and So Beautiful.

1 comment:

Chloé said...

Your pages are absolutely fabulous, all of them with their own style, yet all are beautiful! Love it, thanks for the inspiration!!