Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Inspired by Pinterest

When I first joined Pinterest one of my friends pinned this idea that just had me going “Holy heck Batman! I can do that! I have to do that! Ryan would flip and be in heaven if I did that!”

So… I finally did it. ((yay me!))

Here’s the original: (directions in some language that I absolutely can’t read here)

Isn’t that so freaking cool??? And I mean almost every single pair of Ryan’s jeans have holes, my boy is tough on his pants. Last night I took the following pair of pants, and then gather up some felt, and some bleached and stained khakis.
DSCN9945-2 copy

After about 2 hours (I was also making dinner during this time) and several stabbed fingers and a lot of cussing, I ended up with these!
DSCN9960 copy

Lastly, a close up.
DSCN9950-2 copy

Ryan absolutely LOVES them. He can’t wait for the weather to cool down so that he can actually wear them.

2 comments:

Hespyhesp said...

That's hilarious AND cute. Not sure if you read Young House Love or Bower Power, but you should link up with them next week because they are doing a Pinterest challenge.

Kristianna said...

That is awesome. Almost makes you want to make the holes in your kid's jeans! (Oh and I can read that language and it's Dutch just in case you wondered..lol.) :)