Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Scrapbooking (7/17)

If it wasn’t for the fact that I had 2 pages that I couldn’t share last week I’d only have one page to share this week. On top of that, they’re all only creative team pages. Computers have not been my friends these past couple of days. I’ve been battling some killer headaches. They make it feel like my brain is pushing against my skull and I can also feel it pulsing in time to my heartbeats. Smells make it worse. Light makes it worse. Noise (of course) makes it worse. Moving makes it worse. Belly and I are spending most of our days in the dark living room laying on the couch watching tv on a very low volume. Plus I feel pretty sick too. So, sitting at the computer just isn’t happening. lol

Anyway…. here are the pages!

Like I said all of this week’s pages are creative team pages… and yes… I am finally on a full time team! Both of these kits were released this week in Studio Rosey Posey’s store over at Scrapbook Graphics.
trish-amazingartist-600
made with Studio Rosey Posey's Amazing Artist NEW at Scrapbook Graphics

Both of these pages were made with the same kit:
trish-shabbysunfun-600
trish2-shabbysunfun-600
made with Studio Rosey Posey's Shabby Sun and Fun NEW at Scrapbook Graphics

2 comments:

Chantal Miller said...

Gorgeous... really love the messiness of the first one

Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings. said...

Congrats on your new gig!!! Those are some great pages!!!