Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, July 11, 2011

Conversations with Ryan

DSCN9564How old are you?
(hold up 5 fingers) Five. When I’m 8 I’ll be big. Because I wish I was 8. Because I wish older. Because I um want to be big and not be bad.

Tell me about what you were like as a baby.
Uh when I was a baby I had brown hair and I was white and I was bald. Wait no, I mean I just had brown hair. And I could not crawl. I liked to swing, and fly, and play in the sprinkler and get in the pool. I was a bad baby. Wait no, a good baby. I was good because I didn’t want to be bad so I did good stuff.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a army man, because I like army men, because they get to use tanks and guns, and those are awesome. And I want to be a firefighter, because I like firefighters and armies. I wanted to be a shark, cause I like sharks, but you made me a person not a shark.

What do you think school will be like next year?
I don’t know. Uh, maybe normal. I’ll go in an older grade. I’ll get lots and lots of homework and learn more. I’ll be good and not move my clip. I promise I won’t hit or bite anyone.

If you could have one super power what would it be?
I’d go through walls and have a bat lair like Batman, only with a boomerang and can walk through walls. Or be Nightrider. I’d save people from bad guys, like Joker or Penguin or Cat Woman or Mr. Freeze or Clay Face. But my name would be Batman, because I’m going to be Batman, Batman’s not going to be Batman.

3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Kids say the cutest things! :) Mine can't talk like that yet, but soon, I'm sure I won't be able to keep them quiet! LOL!

Lynnette said...

This is so cute! I love his Army man comment, haha.

Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings. said...

buwahahaha - i can't be a shark because you made me a person! way to mess up my dreams, Mom!