Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Life

Life is kind of on the crazy side right now. Things are all upside-down, sideways, and twisted around.

But we’re adjusting.

Yesterday I was going crazy from the chaos of all three kiddos. The boys were home and in one heck of a mood. Thus, as always, putting Belly in a wild mood as well. 
DSCN9864
attempting any sort of housework that didn't involve following behind my three monsters kids was pointless, attempting to fold my massive pile of laundry on the couch - double pointless
DSCN9850
Belly and Ryan had several epic battles of who would control the crayons, I'm still finding crayons scattered all over the house
The only things I will mention about naptime yesterday are that a. DISASTER. and b. For some reason Belly decided it would be a good time to strip completely butt naked and utterly destroy her room. And I do mean destroy.

My mother had pity on me and all three kiddos ended up sleeping over at her house last night. The boys are off with her on some church day of fun and outings thing. Belly is spending the day chilling out with her Aunty Hammy. Which leaves me in a house so quiet it’s almost creepy. lol I should be taking advantage of this time to clean, clean, clean. Instead I’ve just been being lazy. I think the most I feel like doing is finally tackling the pile of clothes on the couch… and that’s mainly just so I can stretch out on it and watch some Netflix.

And on a parting note, I would like to share that I found out today on the Mom Blogs site (it’s basically a directory of mom-based blogs broken down by topics) I’m listed in the top 10 blogs under scrapbooking. Yay me!

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Wow, that is a seriously huge pile of laundry! Sorry you had such a crazy day!

Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings. said...

Sometimes, you need that day of chill if you're childless...sure, we could clean, but sometimes a recharge is mandatory!