Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, May 28, 2010

Ryan and the Tampon

Ryan (just coming out of the bathroom) "Mommy what's this?" (Holding an unopened tampon)
Me: "Um, that's mine."
Ryan "Ok, well what is it."
Me "Don't worry about it, it's mine."
Ryan "Its candy and you don't want to share!"
Me "Nooooo. Trust me its not candy."
Ryan "Yes it is. You're not being fair and you're telling stories, I'm going to wash your mouth out."
Me "I promise you Ryan, it's NOT candy."
Ryan "Is it a new toy?"
Me "No."
Ryan "Well, Mommy what is it?"
Me "Its mine, just leave it alone."
Ryan "No, tell me what it is now!"
Me "Ryan did you get into the cabinets?"
Ryan (looks down) "Um... no?"
Me "Ryan are you telling me stories?"
Ryan "Never mind Mommy you can have it." (and runs to his room)

2 comments:

SailorWifey said...

LMAO! I love it...great quick thinking Mom!

♥ SailorWifey

Pom said...

You've proved yet again that the best defense is a good offense. :D