Thursday, August 20, 2009

We've made a big decision.

After my OBGYN called a few days ago wanting to know for the 4th time if we could re-schedule getting my tubes tied John and I have decided to not get it done. We had come to the decision to get it done when we found out that Bella would be a girl because we had finally gotten the little girl John wanted, and we were both more than happy with only 3 children. We're not necessarily wanting more anytime soon, but we might one day be able to afford trying for another baby in a few years, and should we be able to we'd like to not have that decision taken away. We did natural family planning after I got off the shot after having Ryan and it worked for almost 2 years. This time we are using the Fertility Awareness Method (just learned that phrase lol). I've reset up a fertility chart, but am planning to learn more about keeping up with one. Last time I just entered when I had a period, but I want to use it like you would if you're really trying for a baby, having it as detailed as possible, that way on the days that it says "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" I'm going to stay as far from John as possible.

No comments: