Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, August 27, 2009

So I'm Silly, I know

Okay, I know, I'm silly, slightly egotistical, generally obnoxious, occasionally rude, and almost always ridiculous. But... that doesn't mean John needs to point any of that out to me! Its one thing for me to call me rude, obnoxious, and immature; its a whole other ball game for him to.
John and I have gotten into several fights the past couple of days over everything and anything. I mean we'll both be happy and in a great mood, then all the sudden we're yelling at each other and calling each other names. (Mine I call him tend to deal with pieces of the human anatomy, his generally come from phrases listed above - maybe immature isn't too far off base...) My mom called my step-dad and told him about my status saying on Facebook that said "My children are so cool they make your children look like chopped liver" because she thought it was funny. My step-dad who also thought it was funny, and works with John, told him. John called me and said "Really? Trish, that's rather an obnoxious thing to put out there don't you think?" My response was no, it was a joke, and typical for my personality and usual statuses.
You would think after six years of us being together he would, oh I dunno, be used to the quirks in my personality by now.
It doesn't really matter, because honestly, its not like I'm angry or hurt, just baffled really.

No comments: