Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our new big beautiful red head

Well, I woke up this morning to barking. Yes, you heard me right, barking.We are now the proud owners of a female golden retriever/chocolate lab mix female who is a really large puppy. She's not a newborn puppy, I think John said she's about 8 months old, but I could be wrong, I was half asleep when he gave me the details. She's very energetic and about as opposite Kappy as can be. She has already showered John, Ryan, me, and (the dog's favorite) Bella with kisses. By the time she got done giving Bella kisses all of Bella's hair was sticking up, her face was all shiny, and she had the biggest grin on her face.
**updated**
Zach was very upset by the dog (who does now have a name). He's doing better now, but apparently John didn't tell Zach anything about us getting a dog when he picked Zach up from my mom's. Zach's warmed up to the idea enough to want to name her. Our dog now has the very haughty name of Scarlet. Here's a picture of her:

And here are a few (albeit late) pictures of Zach the morning of his first day of kindergarten:



1 comment:

Kara said...

Gorgeous dog hun! Zach is getting so big! I can't believe he is in Kindergarten!