Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, August 16, 2009

100th Post and a Random Sharing!

Woot! Woot! This is my 100th blog post!
I didn't get on here to post because its my 100th, I didn't even realize until I opened my dashboard to post. Go me! I don't think I've ever managed to keep up with a blog long enough to reach a 100th post so this is, like, awesome. The point for my coming on here was I wanted to show off a little. I made a new signature for JM's Siggies R Us board's Siggy of the Week challenge, this week's required using a quote about growing up and I have one I have always loved, and was so fitting since I was wanting to make a new one about how much Zach has grown. I got it orignally from the movie "Finding Neverland" (which is about J. M. Barrie and his writing "Peter Pan" - great movie by the way) and I googled my heart off to make sure that J. M. Barrie did really and truly say it before using it. The quote is "Young boys should never be sent to bed - they always wake up a day older." And never since Zach started school, or the fact that Ryan will soon be four has that ever felt more true. But, it did give me a new idea for my blog too. I'm thinking I might do a post weekly with a quote about children. But here is the siggy:

(I used, mainly, Lori Davison's "Flying Dreams Storybook Collection" digital scrapbooking kit to create it.)

No comments: