Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ring, ring

*bzzzzzz*hear Katy Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl”*bzzzzzzz*

“Uh, hello?”

“Yes, may I speak to Trish please?”

“This is she.”

“Trish, as in Trish of the blog “My Life with Two Blues and a Pink?”

“Uhhhh… yeah. Who is this? What do you want?”

“Hi Trish, I’m your blog, and I’ve been pretty concerned with your lack of posting lately.”

“Oh, yeah. Sorry about that, things have just been, well, hectic.”

“I understand that, but you still haven’t even done a post about New Year’s. You took pictures – I know, your external hard drive told the Windows Live Writer on your computer, and it told me. Why haven’t you posted them yet? They’re ready on your EHD, so why haven’t you posted them? Do you just not like me anymore?”

“No! No no no. It’s nothing like that I just – “

“NO! No excuses. Today is January FIFTH, you have had plenty of time to get on here and post!”

“I know, I know! Gosh, I’m sorry! But come on – “

“No! Just shut up and get on there and post.”

“Look, I’m just trying to explain. I’ve been busy, you know, living, enjoying my family, what I post on you ABOUT, as in if I didn’t do it then I’d have NOTHING TO WRITE.”

“Trish, shut up. I don’t want your half-butt excuses. Get on here and do a proper post tomorrow. If you don’t, I’ll sic the little green men on you.”

“Yes, ma’am, but – “

“No, shut up and post.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Good. Now have a nice day now sweetie! Hope to hear from you real soon.”

Hang up cell phone and mutter to myself “Stupid psycho blog.”

2 comments:

Nicole M. said...

ROFL! Loved that, I swear I got the same phone call last week. O.o

Pom said...

Dang... You're lucky your blog still calls you 'sweetie'.
No such luck with mine.
The b***h is always the one mutters to her digital self, "Stupid psycho blogger." :D