Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Begin the New Year in the way you wish to continue.

Yeah… I heard that a lot growing up. My parents were never especially superstitious about anything except how New Year’s eve goes. New Year’s eve into the end of that first week is very important, it sets the precedent on how your year will go. So if this is true my year will…

1. Have lots of injured and angry kids… and Ryan will be silly. (Dec. 31)
DSCN9797 DSCN9803

2. Zach will become a morning person… Ryan will become a non-morning person. (Jan. 1 – too early in the a.m.)
DSCN9807 DSCN9824

3. I will make lots of stupid mistakes in my knitting and crocheting, like accidentally adding 2 inches worth of stitches without knowing it. And John will play way too many games of Black Ops. (Jan. 2)
DSCN9853 DSCN9850

4. There will be a lot of farting… but also a rise in tooth care. (Jan. 3)
DSCN9874 DSCN9886

5. Zach will try to run away a lot, and Belly will annoy her brothers to no end. (Jan. 4)
DSCN9902 DSCN9892

6. Belly and I will play lots of dress up… and Belly will also become a nudist. (Jan. 5)
DSCN9927 DSCN9959

7. Bella will do a lot of stealing from her brothers… we might even have to use the excuse that their sister stole their homework at some point. (Jan. 6)
DSCN9960

8. And I will read entirely too much. (Jan. 7 – my birthday & my present from John)
DSCN9995


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments: