Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thank Bob the most wonderful time of the year is OVER!

OK… so I’m a Scrooge… bah-humbug to you and your overly holiday cheerful self.

Usually, I’m a very into Christmas person… this year, eh, not so much. Thanks to Belly teething and me getting sick, lets just say good riddance Christmas! Now since I know you are all just dying to see yet more Christmas pictures (because the 100-gazillion-million-fillion other blogs you read with Christmas photos surely weren’t enough since they didn’t have MY cute kids…) here you go:
1
2
3

There you go. I’m too lazy and done with Christmas to add anymore. The kids had a blast, and all got exactly what they asked for.


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great photos!

Laura said...

sorry you didn't feel good for christmas, but looks like the kids loved it!