Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Scrapbooking (3/20)

I’ve been wondering how to go about adding a little about scrapping on my blog. I don’t want to turn it into a blog about scrapbooking, but it’s also a big part of who I am, so I’ve been wanting to find a way to include it some. One of my friends suggested a Saturday Scrapbooking weekly post, but as you, my readers, know I do my weekly snapshots on Saturday, so I decided to go with Sunday Scrapbooking where I can share a few of my favorite pages from the week. If you want more information on my scrapbooking you can click the tab about scrapbooking at the top of the blog under the header.
Now… lets show you this week’s pages! (Which are the only two I can show at the moment lol)
uvouachy
made with Heather Roselli and Lauren Grier's 'You Make My World Go Round' (retired) and Kristen Cronin-Barrow's 'Get Krafty' papers (freebie – no longer available)
font - DJB Coffee Shop Espresso
hethoughthecould
made with Dani Mogstad and Shawna Clingerman's On the Loose

4 comments:

Nicole M. said...

love this idea, and especially love the 2nd page!!

Melita said...

Love these, but that first especially! Awesome!

Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings. said...

awww - those are darling, Trish!

Auntie T said...

Love the journaling on the 2nd one!