Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 6 of 30

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why

Newgambit

I hate this question. Not that I don’t like super heroes, I loved reading comics and stuff when I was younger, it’s just that I hate picking a favorite.

lol

I picked Gambit (X-Men) as my favorite.
I mean come on, he has one pretty cool power. He can build up the kinetic energy in anything to make it into a bomb. Plus he’s an awesome fighter. I was devastated when he didn’t make it into the first three X-Men movies, a point I continuously pointed out to John when we saw each one in the theatres.  And beyond excited when he was included in the Wolverine one.

But in all seriousness, the main reason I picked him…

When my other pre-teen friends were swooning over Hanson, the Backstreet Boys, and N*Sync, I thought Gambit was the hottest thing ever. Plus he could probably kick all their wimpy butts.

lol

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!