Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A little new camera fun.

Okay, this is a guilty moment. I have a perfectly fine working camera John got me for my birthday back in January. Well, since the estate money has been settled John has been trying to get me to buy a new camera. There was one I really really wanted for my birthday but we couldn't afford it, so John got me the best we could afford. Now since we can afford it he's been pushing me to get the original one. I kept telling him no, its silly for me to buy a camera when I have one that works perfectly fine. So... he went out and bought the camera for me. I feel guilty, but at the same time I L O V E my new camera and it does so much fun neat stuff. ::happy sigh:: Here's a few new pictures taken with it.



No comments: