Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Scrapbooking (6/5)

I don't really have any funny or informative story to go with my pages this week. I literally spent most of my days this week on the couch watching Netflix with an extremely clingy, fussy two year old. We went out and played some during the mornings, then watched tv most of the day (since she wouldn't nap), and then I tried to regather my sanity when John got home. Didn't really leave a whole lot of scrapping time.
Also, I'd like to take a moment to say hi to some of my new followers, and to my fellow digi scrapping followers, thank you so much for some of the sweet comments I'm getting on my pages in the galleries from y'all following the pages from here to there. Y'all are the awesomeness.

OK here are this week’s pages!!
almost7made with Penny Springmann's Your Song font - DJB Emily F by Darcy Baldwin, quote - Dr. Seuss "Oh! The Places You'll Go"
badtimesthree made with Julie Bilingsley's Stars in Her Eyes

americancutie made with Julie Bilingsley's Home of the Brave

todaymade with Karah Fredricks' Splatterific 3, Sahlin Studio's This Moment, and Jennifer Barrette's Mademoiselle Papers (lift of Keela's John's Puddle for the June Scraplift at the Lily Pad)

lovemypirate made with Kate Hadefield's Pirate Doodles (retired), Karah Fredericks' Finishing Touches, Faith True's Watercolor Alpha, Darcy Baldwin's Story Telling Accents, and Jenn Barrette's Journaling Bling

No comments: