Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, June 13, 2011

I’m missing my boy-os.

picture from here

I’m really missing my boys this morning. I mean don’t get me wrong, I always (mostly) miss them when they aren’t home with me, but it hasn’t been like melancholy, sigh-in-loneliness missing.

Unfortunately, today it is melancholy, sigh-in-loneliness missing.

I think my brain and heart are just being contrary. See, the boys won’t be coming home at all this week because they have VBS this week, and well I don’t want to get up and take them when I know my mom is going to be going anyway. (It’s odd. This is my first time in six years I haven’t worked VBS.) I had really been looking forward to seeing them both. Before we remembered VBS we had planned for Ryan to come home last night, and then Zach to come home tonight. But… nope. VBS. I bet if I knew they would be coming home this missing wouldn’t be so bad.

I miss them. I really, really miss them.

No comments: