Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Scrapbooking (6/19)

First things first… Happy Father’s Day to all my readers and the men in their lives!

Next, wow… I only have two pages this week. After a few weeks of having so many I feel like a loser this week. lol Not quite sure why I only have two this week. I’m not even entirely sure I’ll have many next week; the boys will be home all week, and recovering from spending the weekend with my Father and step-mother. (It always takes a few days to get them to remember the way they are supposed to behave after going there.)

But let’s get on to why we’re here…. this week’s (cough *two* cough) pages!

splishysplashy
made with Jazzmin Designs' Sunkissed elements and papers, Lauren Reid's 300 Days of Summer Papers and Emily Merritt's Whale of a Tale Alpha

grapepopsiclesmade for the Easy-As-Pie Template Challenge #13 on the Shabby Shoppe blog
made with the Shabby Princess' Giggle Box, Goose Bumps, and Hopscotch
tag alpha - Lauren Reid's 300 Days of Summer alpha

No comments: