Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Ballad of the Dirty Socks

I’m a sock, a sock, a dirty ol’ sock.
I’m lost and I’ll never be found…
My boy, he did wear me,
He stained and he frayed me.
We had us some good times
while running around.
And then came the heartache,
that boy he did leave me,
I’ve been left under a chair on the ground.
His mom, she won’t find me,
she’ll curse me and hate me,
dooming my mate to the trash.
The good times, they are gone,
I’m left all alone in the dark.
My boy, he didn’t take care of me,
and now I’ll be forever dirty,
gathering dust on the ground.
I’m a sock, a sock, a dirty ol’ sock.
I’m lost and I’ll never be found…

DSCN9311 copy
(Where I found Zach’s socks from yesterday)

2 comments:

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I find socks all over the place

Nicole M. said...

That's not Zach's sock. That's my husbands!

Why is it boys can never put their dirty socks in the laundry? I understand taking them off where ever you are and leaving them their while you finish homework or watching Ghost Adventures. Just please pick it up as you head to the bedroom! Please?!