Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What a scary week and a half.

So the last two months were so incredibly hectic. And I know I got a period in December and that it was some time around Christmas, I just could not for the life of me when and silly me forgot to mark when it started. For the past two weeks I've known I was supposed to be starting soon, but was't sure when. By my calculations it should have come no later than Sunday. So yesterday I actually stood looking at pregnancy tests in the store wondering if I should buy one or live in denial. (Denial was looking most excellent to me.) I mean I've been literally freaking out here. I almost even mentioned it to John.
Thankfully, I finally started so all is right (well - not right since being on it sucks...) in my world again.

No comments: