Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

I hope everyone had a most excellent New Year's Eve and are not suffering the consequences of over-indulgence. I did not drink so no hangover here, but I am still recovering from having Ryan up until almost 2 this morning. The boy was like on hyper-active overdrive. Other than that, my New Year's Eve was on the boring side.
So, today is the day everyone starts there big "New Year's Resolutions." As if you need it to be a new year before you can positive changes in your life, those can happen whenever, why put it off by saying "Oh, that can be my resolution!" I see these as things that you are guaranteeing yourself to fail at, seeing as how most people fail or drop their resolutions before January is even over. (I guess you can take it I don't make resolutions lol)
I set myself goals at the beginning of each month and at the start of a new year I either take some off, add some, or stick with the ones I have. I don't have any goals I'm removing from my lists, but I do have some to add.
Here they are:
  1. Keep up with the "A Year in the Life" challenge. (Which I really should do seeing as how it was my idea - would look bad if I bailed on it. lol)
  2. Create at least 1 new blog post a week. Sounds easy, but as can be easily seen is sometimes really hard for me to do.
  3. Really clean my house at least once (preferably twice, and in John's dreams daily) a week.
Now, those aren't resolutions, they're monthly goals, that can be re-evaluated each month if need be, thus, have a higher chance of being completed.

No comments: