Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A letter to my children (1)

So in the Portfolio Challenges at Sweet Shoppe one of the challenge prompts was to go to Baby Love Letters and use one of the Friday Letters to create a scrap page. Now I know some of you might be thinking, "Wait a minute Trish, wrong blog here." No, I've got the right blog. See the letters are supposed to be to your children. And I liked it so much I'm thinking I might continue doing maybe one or so of these a month. I used Letter 93 as my prompt.

It took so much of myself to pull out what I wanted to tell my children. I really advise all of you to check out the Baby Love Letters and write some out to your children. Its more rewarding than the time it takes to pick one and write it.


No comments: