Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Scrapbooking (11/13)

It’s a good thing I didn’t post this last week since I didn’t really do any actual scrapbooking this week…

 made with Sketches: Spacey v11 by Amy Martin, Miles by Kitty Chen, Magical Splatter 3 by Kitty Chen, also made with the following alphas by CD Muckosky: Markerific (Peek-A-Boo) and Teeny Type Too (I feel you)

made with 7:00 PM Paper Pack by Amy Wolff, Hodgity Podgity Mega Bundle 2 by Amy Martin, Expecting by Valorie Wibbens, You're Moody by Lauren Reid; alphas by CD Muckosky: Markerific (Mason Spencer) and Free Spirit (boy). font: LD Telegram

 made for the November 2 Speed Scrap @ The Lily Pad (free template by Amy Martin as part of the speed scrap) made with: A Hopping Halloween Collab (The Lily Pad+Oscraps)
(witch feet from Valorie Wibbens' Hocus Pocus)

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments: