Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just keep calm…

close your eyes, turn around, and run far, far away from the scale.

20111130-DSCN7081

I know this weight was done at the end of the day – which as my exercise fanatic husband will tell you is a no-no – BUT that doesn’t change the fact that I know it’s not that far off, meaning…

I have already gained more pounds than I am weeks pregnant.

I don’t want to hear any “Oh, I weigh that much not pregnant!” or similar. The actual number isn’t the focus here, the amount of weight that I have gained is.

I went into this pregnancy with only one thing that I was dead set on; not gaining 40 pounds again like I did when pregnant with Bella. At the rate I’m going now, I’m not going to have to worry about gaining 40 pounds, I’m going to have to worry about gaining more than 40 pounds.

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

I think I could go cry now.

No comments: