Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Scrapbooking (11/27)

Preparing for Thanksgiving and The Lilypad’s release of their Document Your December (TLP’s version of December Daily/25 Days of Christmas) products has made this past week beyond crazy. Oh and lets not forget to add in stuff from Amy, Karah, and Kaye that they were releasing. Oh and the boys… we can not forget that the boys were home all week. (Trust me I tried, forgetting was impossible.) Surprisingly… I actually got pages done.

First let’s talk Document Your December. I’ve tried this before… shared it on here before… and failed with glorious results. I figured that the stress of building a page at the end of every day was just too much. Yeah, I tried doing templates, I tried sticking with just one kit. I tried editing my pictures and coming up with the journaling the night of, and scrapping the next day. None of these worked for me. I always ended up getting so behind and just giving up. This year I decided to build up some really simple 8.5x11 templates and then using 3-4 different sets of products and building myself quickpages (completely premade pages that have blank spots for photos and journaling) with them. I still haven’t finished them all, just the first two sets.

Here’s my cover for it, and two sets of example pages.0cover
made with No Peeking Papers, Pocket Stuffers, and Little Pockets No. 3 by Valorie Wibbens; Tape and Stitches Christmas by Fruit Loop Sally, and Daily Party Flags by Amy Martin

set2fullpreviewTRISH
made with A Christmas Collab by Michelle Martin and Fruit Loop Sally, December Doovers by Kaye Winiecki, Word Bits: Clustered by Tickled Pink, Daily Party Flags by Amy Martin, and Winter Wonderland by Michelle Martin

set1fullpreviewTRISH
made with No Peeking Papers, Pocket Stuffers, and Little Pockets No. 3 by Valorie Wibbens; Tape and Stitches Christmas by Fruit Loop Sally, and Roundabouts by Amy Martin

Now on to the other pages from this week…

nuthinbutbad-FF1125-TRISH
made with December Doovers and Dear Santa by Kaye Winiecki; and Sketches: Spacey Mega Goodies Bundle by Amy Martin

christmas2007-FF1125-TRISH
made with Star On Top by Amy Martin and One Little Bird, and Tag-a-long Element Pack by Karah Fredricks

And lastly… TLP’s 3Ks have released the most adorable collab ever. It’s just perfect for those Elf on the Shelf pictures you might be planning to take, but even if you don’t rock pictures of the creepy little dude, it’s still perfectly cute for pages about if your kiddo is on the naughty or nice list.

ourelf-FF1125_TRISH
made with Santa's Little Helper by Karah Fredricks, Kate Hadfield, and Kaye Winiecki; and The Stuffed Font Box by Heather Hess

No comments: