Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Scrapbooking (4/24)

Happy Easter!!

Today is going to be jammed packed for us, the whole day over at my mom’s doing Easter festivities and celebrating Belly’s birthday. We’re having lunch there, then doing Belly’s birthday party, then an Easter egg hunt, followed by dessert and just hanging out with all of our family and friends. My younger brother is saying it’s wrong of us to celebrate Belly’s birthday on Easter, I told him while Belly’s birthday falls on the same time every year, Easter doesn’t; and I’m not adjusting her birthday for it. lol Not to mention, most of our extended family lives roughly an hour from us, and everyone is happy to take advantage of the fact that everyone won’t have to make two trips out this way in a short time period.

The kids are having a great Easter morning so far. We cut back a lot on what we put in baskets this year. Not necessarily intentionally. It was just with all the preparations of everything else we just completely forgot to buy Easter basket stuff. The boys got new markers, big box of crayons, coloring books, and just a little candy. Belly got chalk, a small My Little Pony set, and an even smaller amount of candy.

Now… onto this week’s pages!! I have 5 for you this week. One was actually made a few weeks ago, but I just got to share it this week.

SP_SproutADDON
made with this week's product spotlights on the Shabby Shoppe Blog; SPROUT and the SPROUT EASTER ADDITIONS

These next two are pretty special. And while yes, the pictures and stories are really important to me, what I used to make them means even more.
hero
almost2girl
Those pages were made with a huge and wonderful charity kit, A Little Help From My Friends. I always try to buy charity kits, because they’re always for a great cause, but this one has a special meaning to many in the digital scrapbooking community. 100% of the profits of this kit go to help a wonderful lady, mom, and designer; Lauren Grier. She has had some big health problems lately, and as her sole income is from designing stuff only this hospital stay is keeping her from working. A Little Help From My Friends is available at Sweet Shoppe only and is only available for purchase through April.

A very rare page about John and I.
lovewithmybestfriend
made with Sahlin Studio and Holly Designs collab Art and Soul

And lastly, a page just about the boys.
nightout
made with Jenn Barrette's Pumpkin Spice and Jenn Barrette and Jennifer Fox's Splendiferous

No comments: