Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, February 22, 2010

Well-Child Check Ups!

So, we went in for Ryan and Bella's well child appointments, his 4 year and her 9 month. The doctor ok'd Ryan to start school in August and informed me that Ryan is in the 75th percentile for both weight and height. I asked him about a cluster of bumps that popped up on Ryan's stomach last month and he said they're a type of wart caused by a virus and that they should just clear up in 6 months to a year. I figured they were warts but because of Zach I'm paranoid about anything resembling a mole on my children.
Now...
about Bella's appointment...
the doctor said...
and I quote...
"She's doing really great and I see a huge improvement in both her weight and height!"

She's 15 pounds, which means she put on almost a 1/2 a pound this week alone, and 26 inches long. She's still averaging a little over a pound a month now. And he said as long as the geneticist doesn't say anything popped up in her tests (which we still haven't gotten results on) he doesn't see the need for her to have to go through anymore of them. He was very impressed that she pulls herself to standing and can walk holding things. She can also stand on her own for very brief periods - as in like 5-10 seconds. She can say 4 words (Ana - Hanna, Mama, Dada, and Ni-ni - Night Night). She can wave bye bye, and feed herself. As I said, overall, he was very impressed with the way she's developing both physically and mentally.
:D

No comments: