Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not thinking I like this much

So for the past couple of months I've been having real issues with my period. (Great way to stat a post, huh?) I called my doctor and told him how erratic its been and he told me to come in as soon as I started. I went in at the start of my last one, and my doctor said he wanted to start me on birth control, not as birth control but to help regulate my courses. He said since Bella is almost a year old and hasn't been nursing in a long time that my courses should be back to normal by now. I said ok, because really this crazy period my body's been doing with no rhyme or reason is driving me nuts!
Well, I've been on birth control about 2ish weeks now, and I think I like not knowing when it will hit next better. I started the first Monday during my period (you take it while on your period too), and it lasted 5 days, it went away for two days, and then came back again! He said as long as its old blood its ok, that its just my body's way of getting used to it. But this is just nuts! I'm all emotional and breaking out. This has been the longest period of my life! My doctor said stick it out that after the first 2 months everything should be normal, but I don't know if I can take two months of this!

No comments: