Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 10 of 30

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Well… I do have some stuff I listen to when in moods, but it’s never the same every time, so how about what I listen to most often when doing stuff. (It’ll all be albums, not individual songs)

Cleaning -
I need fast paced, easy to sing and dance to music while cleaning. Something to take my mind off the fact that I am doing something I thoroughly hate to do. lol
The Misfits “Famous Monsters”
Sublime “Sublime”
Katy Perry “One of the Boys”
Red Hot Chili Peppers “What Hits”

Bedtime -
Bedtime I need music. I can NOT fall asleep with quiet. And, not so shockingly, I’ve listened to the same thing at bedtime my whole life. Classical. Our local public radio station does classical from 8 pm to 5 am and that’s what I listen to.

Cooking -
Again, something that’s easy to sing along with. I like cooking though, I just like having something that will distract me, but not distract me so much that I screw up dinner. lol
Taylor Swift “Fearless”
Gym Class Heroes “As Cruel As School Children”
The Postal Service “Give Up”
Incubus “Make Yourself”

Knitting -
lol Yes, knitting has its own music selection too. Actually, I only listen to one band while knitting. Helps me concentrate and keep my rhythm going while I knit.
My Chemical Romance “Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge” and “The Black Parade”

Driving -
This one is sort of varied (in styles) since it depends on who is with me in the van at the time. Except for Ryan and me, we all like different kids of music and I try to accommodate each of us.
Dan Zanes “Catch That Train,” “Family Dance,” and “Rocket Ship Beach”
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster “II”
The Offspring “Smash” and “Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace”
Every Time I Die “Gutter Phenomenon” and “The Big Dirty”
The Dillinger Escape Plan “Ire Works” and “Miss Machine”

Scrapping -
I will list individual songs here, because I actually took my favorite songs from all my music and made a playlist that I keep on shuffle that I listen to while I scrap. (Or am just on the computer when no one else is around.)
”Tree Hugger” by Kimya Dawson and Antsy Pants
”The Way I Loved You” by Taylor Swift
”The Goodnight Waltz” by Dan Zanes
”Mr. Brightside” by The Killers
”Hot N Cold” by Katy Perry
”The Queen and I” by The Gym Class Heroes
”Consequence” by Incubus
”Inaudible Melodies” by Jack Johnson
”The District Sleeps Alone” by The Postal Service
”Rock N Roll High School” by The Ramones

Well, there you go, my music.

No comments: