Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cub Scouts Camp Out

1

So last weekend John and Zach went on a Cub Scouts camping trip. ((It was Zach’s very first time camping – he was beyond excited)) They camped up at Fort Pillow State Park. I told John, later, how ironic that was seeing as how both him AND Zach forgot their pillows. John commandeered my camera for the trip… which initially bugged the crap out of me, especially since John sucks at taking pictures. BUT since he came back with some really really good ones, I have a feeling I’ll now be forced to hand it over more often. They had a great time. Even John. It was their first Cub Scouts activity so I wasn’t sure how well either would do, but John says now that he’s seen how other kids act around their parents… maybe our’s aren’t so bad after all. lol

Here are some of the pictures from the trip:
2  54 3

And lastly one of my hotty hubby taken by the very talented Zach-Zoo:

  DSCN8777 copy

No comments: