- I don't give a flying you know what about Cody the cat! Why the heck was that national news worthy??!! Yeah ok, people lost their cat, people found their cat. Whoopity-freaking-do. The family's happy the cat is back, but its not national news worthy. You know what I want to hear on the news? THE GOSH-DARN-FREAKING-NEWS!
- I miss cussing. (lol - noticable?) I'm tired of freaking censoring myself when I talk or post or whatever. I'm trying not to cuss because well, Ryan no longer accepts "Well, its ok for me to say it because I'm the Mommy." But darnit, sometimes no other word works like a nice good cuss word.
- I'm tired of going on an emotional roller coaster over Bella's health. We went to her 6 month well baby Tuesday and her doctor is worried because she's only gained a pound and seems slightly delayed developmentally. She gained a freaking pound! AND GREW TWO INCHES! She was averaging about a 1/4 pound a month before this, and actually lost weight between 4 and 5 months. I understand worrying because she's small, I'm even ok now with the testing. But darnit, when I first saw she gained a pound I was ecstatic until the doctor opened his mouth.
- I'm sick of strong political biases infiltrating all forms of media. If I wanted to listen to a bunch of Republican and Democratic bruhaha I'd watch CNN or Fox News. Listen up people, about 90% of the time, the government doesn't owe you jack. They don't owe you money unless its a tax refund, and they don't owe you answers to all of what they do. If you think you can do a better job get your butt in freaking politics.
- Lastly, oh em effing gee to John and freaking Kate. Just get that sad train wreck off of the freaking tv.
(You can ignore this if you want, I'm just really not a morning person - but these are all things that have been bugging me)