So, we got her tummy x-rays in and all looks beautiful wonderful and fine there, no spot this time. Slowly, slowly, God's letting it all be fine. Now we're waiting for the Children's Hospital to call her doctor back to set up an appointment with the geneticist. Her doctor said he'd rather her go there next and then the endocrinologist only if needed.
As for me, I'm better. I'm trying very hard not to stress too much over any of it. John pointed out to me we've actually been through similar circumstances before (with Zach when he was two for something completely different...) and that it all turned out fine then, and that it'll all turn out fine again. So, I'm holding on to that thought. I think either this afternoon, tonight, or tomorrow this blog'll get back to its regularly scheduled programing.