Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Scrapbooking (8/14)

I actually woke up this morning and realized that I didn’t have a single page to share this week. This week has been tough on me physically with exhaustion, Belly being a two year old terror, and having to walk every day in the heat to pick up the boys. I was hoping to get a page or two done this weekend, but have been gone both days all day. So as I much as I didn’t want to not post this two weeks in a row, I was thinking I would probably skip this week.

Then I came home from taking my mom grocery shopping (which is an all day ordeal – lol) to an email.

A few weeks ago those of us on Studio Rosey Posey’s team were asked to make a page for Studio Maya’s Frank & Alice Post Script Collection. There is a great story behind this collection and if you want to read it you can read about it here. Well, I got the email today that it was now up in the store over at Scrapbook Graphics, so tah-dah! I have a page to share. lol

And finally, here’s the page:
trish_studiomaya_postscript_600

2 comments:

Pom said...

Hey Trish! Long time no talk, huh? I LOVE this pic and what you did on the page! Stunning as usual. I enjoyed reading your interview at MSS, so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

When will you post again ? Been looking forward to this !