Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Week in Updates (4/10-17)

Saturday
  • "My headphones are in - that means go away and bug your daddy about it."
Sunday
  • "listening to Bella sit in her bed saying "night night night night." She needs to go night night so I can go to bed!"
Monday
  • "Ugh, why is it my one child who is a morning person is in a crappy mood, while my one who was up till midnight woke up bright eyed and ready to start the day at 6:30???"
Tuesday
  • "My daughter is sitting in her seat farting up a storm and laughing her head."
Wednesday
  • "Zach to Terrick 'Its against the laws of Heaven to be a brat.' "
Thursday
  • " 'Bella, quit feeding the dogs so that they'll kiss you!' "
Friday
  • "Oh please won't you all shut up?! Mommy's head is killing her!"

1 comment:

Pom said...

'Its against the laws of Heaven to be a brat.'
LOL!!!! So smart! This one needs to be scrapped!