Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So it’s been a month.

And this time it’s not my fault for not posting.

See it all came down to this dilemma for several weeks in a row. Did we want cable/internet or did we want ___________. Usually groceries, paying house note, or buying tags went in the blank. So see, not my fault, we were being, like, good responsible parents and stuff. Friday John went and got it all turned back on, which was awesome good since I forgot how much regular channels suck. Oh and I did severely miss getting online on my computer (with it’s awesome huge screen) and actually being home during the day. (I’ve been spending my days at my mom’s on her laptop. lol)

So how about an update?

theboys
The boys have been good…ish. lo. For some reason they are both having some serious school issues this year.

Ryan’s behavior at school makes his normal over-excited and active behavior in K4 seem tame. The boy has seriously moved his clip almost every single day this year. And to make up for the days that he doesn’t move his clip, there are the days every 2ish weeks where he moves his clip two to three times in one day alone. We’ve been going crazy trying to figure out how to get that boy to behave and listen to his teacher in class. I am seriously dreading parent-teacher conferences next week. ((gulp))

I got called in to meet with Zach’s teacher two weeks ago. I won’t go into why, but it wasn’t very nice. She very politely hinted that we might consider getting him tested for ADD, since we’re getting Ryan tested for ADHD, plus, of course she taught John and knows he has both. I very strongly told her no. One year of bad, bored, and easily distracted behavior is not enough to me to get him tested when he’s never shown even the slightest signs of it before.

They were on Fall Break last week and completely and utterly drove me and Belly bat-poop crazy. That’s my own fault though for letting them spend the weekend before at my Dad’s. They always come home from there acting as if they have no manners at all.

bellypie

After a month long break from the blog it would be awesome to come on here and post that Belly is now fully potty trained.

Well, she’s not.

She knows what to do, almost never has accidents when wearing underwear, but she still won’t pee in the potty, she just holds it in all day, or if you try to make her go on the potty she screams, cries, and then has an accident when you take her off the toilet. I know it means she’s just not ready, but I would like to call “LIAR” to all those people who told me with the boys that potty-training girls were so much easier.

She’s finally learned how to say her name. It’s so cute hearing her say it. She pronounces it “Buhwa.” And speaking of cute… everything is cute. Literally. It’s her new word. I hear all day long “Buhwa cute. PIG cute. Fwog boots cute. Zachy cute. Mommy cute. Scahwet cute. Sip cute.” I think you should get the point. Cute is getting pretty dang old. You know what else is getting old? These two questions “Where’s….?” and “What’s that?” She thinks it’s hilarious to ask you those about the same thing 20 times in a row.

All in all though, she’s doing pretty dang good.

baby4

I’m now a touch over 17 weeks!! And… tomorrow morning I go in to the doctor’s to hopefully find out the baby’s gender!!! That means if you tune in tomorrow not only will you see the gender announcement – which by the way is totally cute – you will also get to see the new baby’s name, AND see the blog’s new name!

Mommy-wise, I’m feeling OK. I’ve finally stopped puking, but the heartburn is getting worse. The headaches are getting a little better, but I’m already starting to have troubles breathing. And to top it all off if I stand up and do for more than about 15 minutes I start getting some serious pains. Oh and I’ve also gained 13 pounds already. ((gulp)) But seriously, it does feel like it’s going a lot better right now. I just wish I could really feel the baby already. I’ve only felt two strong kicks. Mostly it’s still barely feel-able flutters, and sometimes a pressure like the baby is leaning right up against the inside of me.

Well, that’s about all for the update right now. See you tomorrow for the baby’s gender and name.

2 comments:

joelsgirl said...

I have girl hopes for you and Belly. : ) I dreamt about you last night that our families decided to go to the lake and share a cabin. I'm pretty sure that between our boys, we might have succeeded in running off our husbands. ; )

Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings. said...

Congrats on the new bundle! (I love the blog re-do, as well!)