Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Huh, wait, what???

I know, I do not want anymore children, at least not anytime soon. I'm not sure if I've been over this here, but it just so happens Disney World is my motivation for that. I really really love Disney World, and I want to take the kids, but I also don't want any of them under 6 so that we can all properly enjoy it. Not to mention we have three awesome kids now, we don't need more.
But...
It seems like everybody is getting pregnant! And while I know I don't want to be, that in conjunction with the fact that my baby is almost one is giving me some bad moments. Its sort of like when I see their positive pee sticks I'm all like "Awww... its going to be a baby!!!" Then I get to thinking about feeling your baby move for the first time, seeing and holding her the first time, that first smile, and I get all "I want one too!" BUT I DON'T! Its driving my body crazy.
I don't want a baby, I want Disney World. But I can't help it, all these positive pee sticks are making me all gooey inside.

No comments: